MEMBER for Northern Tablelands Adam Marshall has today announced that nominations are now open for the NSW/ACT Regional Achievement and Community Awards.
Mr Marshall said the Awards helped to highlight community success and recognise those who contribute to our region.
“These awards are a fantastic way to encourage and support local individuals and groups dedicated to enhancing our local community,” Mr Marshall said.
“Without the efforts of these individuals and groups, our community would not be as vibrant as it is today.”
Winners will receive either $2,500 from the Commonwealth Bank or a Television Advertising Package on Prime7.
The nominations are open for the following categories:
- The Department of Primary Industries Crown Reserve Trust Corporate Manager’s Award
- The Department of Primary Industries Crown Reserve Trust Community Trust Manager’s Award
- The Prime Super Community of the Year Award (Population under 15,000)
- The Prime Super Community of the Year Award (Population over 15,000)
- The Prime Super Employer Excellence in Aged Care Award
- The MOA Benchmarking Community Service in Aged Care Award
- The Peabody Energy Environment and Landcare Award
- The Dobija Print World Events and Tourism Award
- CRT Agriculture Community Achiever Award
For information and nomination forms, please visit www.awardsaustralia.com.
Nominations close on Thursday, 13 August 2015.